Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Best Combo Ever. Until the next one pops up.

There are a million combos out there- chocolate and pretzels, bacon and waffles, apples and peanut butter, cheese and crackers, you get the idea. My new favorite: avocado and caesar dressing. Isn't that terrible?! I'm the girl who proudly dresses most of her salads with just oil and vinegar, or simply a squirt of lime juice and some cilantro (which happens to go excellently with black beans, tomatoes, peppers and spinach.) But seriously. Avocado and caesar dressing is wonderful. Today my delicious salad was romaine topped with smoked salmon, avocado, tomatoes, croutons, and caesar dressing.
And man was it good.
And between that salad and my blueberries I munched on all day...today was a much better day than yesterday :)

G'night!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm....I haven't had caesar in a while because of the anchovies in it, but perhaps I'll find some vegetarian caesar at whole foods and try this! it sounds SOOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete